UPDATES & ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Early Bird Registration has been EXTENDED to Friday, May 18, 2018.
- 18SLPC Training for Trainers (T4T) for Conference Facilitation Team is Friday, June 22-Sunday, June 24, 2018 @Sonoma State University.
2018 Summer Leadership & Policy Conference (18SLPC)
Monday, July 13–Monday, July 16, 2018
Sonoma State University
All-Inclusive Registration, Per Person, Includes:
- Workshop Track for Members & Supporters
- Entertainment & Activities
- Conference Keepsakes: Program, T-Shirt, Bag & Sticker
- 3 Nights On-Campus Dormitory Lodging & Parking
- 9 Meals (Friday Dinner, Saturday-Sunday Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner; Monday Breakfast & Lunch)
- Early Bird Rate – $675 per person (Deadline – May 11, 2018)
- Regular Rate – $700 per person (Deadline – June 22, 2018)
- Late Rate – $900 per person (Deadline – July 6, 2018)
Online Registration opens April 27 2018!
Please read the 18SLPC Informational Flyer for more information on Financial Assistance Program, Lodging and Payment Policies.
Online Registration Instructions
- Select 1 supporter (attending conf) to be your chapter’s Chapter Conference Coordinator (CCC) & manage the reg process.
- CCC visits the online registration link and registers each attending member, peer mentor & supporter.
- This person will be responsible for checking in the chapter during the “on site” registration period at conference.
Visit http://cyc18SLPC.eventbrite.com to register today!
Conference Forms to download, complete in advance, & bring to ALL conferences
Chapter Conference forms
- 18SLPC Lodging Form: Deadline – Friday, July 6, 2018 – Download, complete and send to Conferences@calyouthconn.org.
- Conference Budget Planning Tool
- Minor Permission Form – For members under the age of 18.
- 18SLPC Agenda Outline
Member Conference forms
- New Membership Form – New Members Only
- Member Update Form
- CYC Event Liability and Photo/Video Release Form
- Conference Expectations & Policies Form – Approved by Advisory Board Jan, 2018
Supporter Conference forms
*If payer of conference fees requests/requires
- CYC 2017 Form W-9
- CYC 2017 Form 590
Questions? Contact our Conference Registrar
Darryn Green, Training Administrative Coordinator
661-857-9883 – Direct Line
California Youth Connection
1611 Telegraph Ave, Ste. 1100
Oakland, CA 94612