UPDATES & ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Its here! Check out the 18SLPC Program Booklet to learn more about what is happening this conference!
- Announcing the 18SLPC Saturday and Sunday Activities!
- Presenting the 18SLPC Friday Activities: CYC Talks Auditions, Talent Show and Hack-a-thon!!!!
- 18SLPC Member Workshop Descriptions are here!!! Download the Member Workshop Selections Worksheet today and consider which workshops you want to attend!
- Please note – There are two activity waivers each participant must sign if they are planning to participate in the Water Park or Sonoma State University Facilities activities. See “Conference Forms to Download” section below!
- We are inviting youth serving organizations to come table at our 18SLPC Resource Fair! If you are interested or know an agency that should be there please send them the Recruitment Flyer!
- Help Spread the Word!!!! – We are seeking capable and dedicated volunteers for 18SLPC. Check out the 18SLPC Volunteer Recruitment Flyer for more information!
- If you are curious about what to expect at this year’s summer conference check out the 18SLPC Conference Draft Agenda!
2018 Summer Leadership & Policy Conference (18SLPC)
Monday, July 13–Monday, July 16, 2018
Sonoma State University
All-Inclusive Registration, Per Person, Includes:
- Workshop Track for Members & Supporters
- Entertainment & Activities
- Conference Keepsakes: Program, T-Shirt, Bag & Sticker
- 3 Nights On-Campus Dormitory Lodging & Parking
- 9 Meals (Friday Dinner, Saturday-Sunday Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner; Monday Breakfast & Lunch)
- Early Bird Rate – $675 per person (Deadline – May 18, 2018)
- Regular Rate – $700 per person (Deadline – June 22, 2018)
- Late Rate – $900 per person (Deadline – July 6, 2018)
Online Registration opens April 27,2018 and Closes July 6, 2018!
Please read the 18SLPC Informational Flyer for more information on Financial Assistance Program, Lodging and Payment Policies.
Online Registration Instructions
- Select 1 supporter (attending conf) to be your chapter’s Chapter Conference Coordinator (CCC) & manage the reg process.
- CCC visits the online registration link and registers each attending member, peer mentor & supporter.
- This person will be responsible for checking in the chapter during the “on site” registration period at conference.
Visit http://cyc18SLPC.eventbrite.com to register today!
Conference Forms to download, complete in advance, & bring to ALL conferences
Chapter Conference forms
- 18SLPC Lodging Form: Deadline – Friday, July 6, 2018 – Download, complete and send to Conferences@calyouthconn.org.
- Minor Permission Form – For members under the age of 18.
- Conference Budget Planning Tool – For planning
- 18SLPC Agenda Outline – For your reference
Member Conference forms
- New Membership Form – New Members Only
- Member Update Form
- CYC Event Liability and Photo/Video Release Form
- Conference Expectations & Policies Form – Approved by Advisory Board Jan, 2018
- Activity Liability Waiver – Spring Lake Water Park – Must be signed by caregiver for minors.
- Activity Liability Waiver – SSU Facilities – Must be signed by caregiver for minors.
Supporter Conference forms
- Conference Expectations & Policies
- Participant Liability & Photo/Video Release Form
- Activity Liability Waiver – Spring Lake Water Park – If you plan to participate in this activity.
- Activity Liability Waiver – SSU Facilities – If you plan to participate in this activity.
*If payer of conference fees requests/requires email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the following forms:
- CYC 2017 Form W-9
- CYC 2017 Form 590
Questions? Contact our Conference Registrar
Darryn Green, Training Administrative Coordinator
661-857-9883 – Direct Line
California Youth Connection
1611 Telegraph Ave, Ste. 1100
Oakland, CA 94612