Saturday, Feb 29th – Monday, March 2nd, 2020
Holiday Inn Sacramento Downtown—Arena
NEW Online Registration & Hotel Reservation Instructions:
Select 1 supporter (attending conference) to be your chapter’s Chapter Conference Coordinator (CCC) to be responsible for managing the registration and hotel reservation process. The CCC visits the registration and hotel links and registers all of the chapter’s members and supporters attending.
The CCC needs to prepare all information (full name, age, date of birth, gender, preferred pronouns, T-shirt size, for example) for each member and supporter attending before beginning the forms. No place holder information will be accepted.
*An individual registration form is required for each member and supporter.*
Upon completion of all registration forms, the CCC will then use the roommate form to assign supporters and members for lodging. Members should be paired up as roommates (see details on age and gender rules for pairing members within the form). Supporters do not need to be assigned a roommate.
*CYC strongly advises that all the individual registrations for members and supporters be completed before assigning roommates. The registration form is linked to the roommate form and provides pre-populated data from the registration to allow for quick and efficient pairing of members.*
CYC will use this data to submit a master hotel list to the Holiday Inn. Chapters will be invoiced by CYC or make payment directly to the hotel when checking in. Parking must be paid for on-site when checking in to the hotel.
- Peer to Peer Learning through Workshop Tracks, Monday Afternoon Rally, and Legislative Visits
- Community Building, Activities, and Clothing Closet Access (professional clothing for legislative visits)
- Conference Keepsakes: Bag, Program Booklet, T-Shirt, and Sticker
- 6 Meals (Saturday Lunch & Dinner, Sunday Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner; Monday Breakfast & Lunch)
Registration does not include lodging or parking fees.
- The custom rate at the Holiday Inn for DAC is $298.48 for a two-night stay in a single or double standard room.
- The deadline for booking your hotel rooms is Feb 3rd, 2020. Chapters will now reserve lodging with CYC after completing the registration form for all members and supporters.
- Self Parking is $20 per night, Valet Parking for $28 per night.
Nov 6th– Dec 11th, 2019
CYC Member or Supporter
Per Person $295
Dec 12-Jan 26th, 2020
CYC Member or Supporter
Per Person $350
Jan 27th-Feb 3rd, 2020
CYC Member or Supporter
Per Person $505
- The ratio for conference attendance is: There must be 1 supporter for every 3 members if any of the members are minors. Must be 1 supporter for every 4 members if all members are not minors.
- Chapters need to know the number and names of participants, including supporters to begin registration. No place holder information will be accepted. For assistance please work with your Regional Coordinator.
- For any adjustments to your chapter’s registration AT ANY TIME, please contact your Regional Coordinator and include the CYC Conference email at email@example.com.
Please review new registration, payment and refund policies below:
CYC understands the unique funding circumstances of each chapter. The rate structure and policies are set to promote chapters to better plan for conferences by securing funds and completing registration further in advance. We hope you will find the policies to be helpful in the planning of attending DAC.
Payment and Refund Policies
- Once registration is confirmed by Regional Coordinators, an invoice will be sent to the applicable funders and the amount will be reflected in chapter accounts.
- Requests for refunds for Early Bird and Regular Registration will be considered by submitting a request in writing to be received by CYC on or before Jan 17, 2020. Late Registration and cancellation after Feb 3 are NOT refundable.
- Questions about special payment arrangement requests and refund requests? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Special Payment Arrangement Requests 20DAC —OR the subject: Refund Requests 20DAC
20DAC Financial Assistance Program
CYC offers a financial assistance opportunity to support chapters without funding to attend conferences. Be sure to select the Financial Assistance box during the registration process to be considered for financial support.
|Tier Level||Chapter’s Funding Level for Conference||Registration Rates Chapter Qualifies for||Lodging Assistance||Travel Assistance|
|1||Chapter receives county, grant, or individual funding for registration fees and travel, or has at least $5000 in chapter account||Rates based on the date of registration||N/A||N/A|
Chapter receives restricted funding for registration fees and travel for members and supporters
(ex: funding only covers ILP or school-based eligible members and supporters)
|Rates based on the date of registration||N/A||N/A|
Chapter receives restricted funding from one or more agencies for chapter registration fees for members (not supporters) and travel.
(ex: funding only covers ILP or school-based eligible members but does not cover supporters)
|Qualifies for 1 comp supporter registration (if no other supporter is funded to attend)||$300||Up to $300|
|4||The chapter does not have funds available and does not receive any funding for conference attendance.||Qualifies for 3 comp registration slots (2 members and 1 supporter)||Up to $900||Up to $500|
ONLINE CONFERENCE REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
General Conference Forms
Download, complete in advance, and bring to ALL conferences:
- Conference Expectations and Policies
- Emergency Contact and Release of Liability Form
- Membership Form—New members only
- Member Update Form
- Minor Travel Permission Form (For registrants under the age of 18)
- Court Standing Order Forms Authorization Letter
For Supporters & Peer Mentors:
FAR NORTHERN REGION
Butte, Hoopa, Humboldt, Shasta, Tehama, Yuba Sutter email@example.com
Sacramento, Sonoma, Yolo firstname.lastname@example.org
BAY AREA REGION
Alameda, Contra Costa, San Francisco, San Mateo email@example.com
CENTRAL VALLEY REGION
Fresno, Kings, Madera, Merced, San Luis Obispo, Stanislaus firstname.lastname@example.org
LOS ANGELES REGION
Antelope Valley, Long Beach, Pasadena, Pomona, South L.A., Whittier email@example.com
Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Diego, Santa Barbara, Ventura firstname.lastname@example.org